Biodiversity: In the Service of Mankind. Paperback ISBN: 978-1-957302-34-8 eBook ISBN: 978-1-957302-36-2. Published in May, 2022. Topic - Fungal Bioremediation: An Effective and Alternative Eco Friendly Method for Environmental Clean-Up.
Bioremediation- A Green Technology For Environmental Clean-Up. Education Research and Analysis - An International Peer Reviewed Interdisciplinary Journal. Vol-9, Issue-1, January,2022. ISSN: 2348-571X.
Diet, Immunity and Infectious Diseases. ISBN: 978-81-955982-3-6. Published in 24th December, 2021. Topic – The Human Microbiome: Its Role And Impact On The Immune System.
Environment & Unsustainable Human Life (Volume-II) – Degradation of Environment –I Pollution-Air and Water. ISBN: 978-93-91308-41-4. 1st Edition: 2021. Topic – Effect of Air Pollution on Health.
Roll of Spices in Controlling Microbial Infection and in Modulation of the Immune System. International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET). Volume 9 Issue IX Sep 2021. ISSN: 2321-9653.
Biochemistry of Iron Metabolism: An Overview. Education, Research & Analysis - An International Peer Reviewed Interdisciplinary Journal. vol-8, Issue-2, July,2021. ISSN: 2348-571X.
Indian Food Industry Mag. Vol 2, No. 6. Nov-Dec 2020. Accepted on 14.08.2020. Topic – Fruits against diseases – a review.
Microbes in Our Life. ISBN: 978-81-938439-8-7. Published in 28 May, 2019. Topic – Quorum Sensing – Its Role In Bacterial Biofilm Formation.
1. International Conference on “Frontiers of Microbiology: Man-Microbe Dynamics”, 18-19th Sep, 2021. Topic – Spices Against Diseases – A Review.
2. National Seminar on “Biodiversity: In the Service of Mankind”, 18th Sep, 2021. Topic – Fungal bioremediation: an effective & alternative eco-friendly method for environmental clean-up.
3. Virtual 6th Asian PGPR National Conference on “Advances in PGPR Technology for Betterment of Agriculture & Environment”, 3-4th Sep, 2021. Topic – PGPR-Boon to agricultural practices.
4. International Conference on “Emerging Strategies In Antimicrobial Agents And Bio-innovations”, 18th & 19th Dec, 2020. Topic – Anti-microbial activity of Vegetables.
5. National Seminar on “Environmental Issues: Retrospects And Prospects” organized by Vijaygarh Jyotish Ray College, 19th February, 2019. Topic: Bioremediation – a green technology for environmental clean-up.
6. 3rd Regional Science & Technology Congress, Southern Region, on Dec 18-19, 2018, at Bidhannagar College organized by Bidhannagar College, Government of West Bengal jointly with DST and Biotechnology, Government of West Bengal. Topic: Antimicrobial Potential of Marine Organisms from the Coastal Regions of West Bengal.
7. WBDBT Sponsored Two Days International Seminar on “Recent Trends In Science Towards Sustainable Development”, August 6-7, 2018, at A.P.C. College in collaboration with Indian Chemical Society. Topic: Some enzymatic parameters to study potentiality of nickel hyperaccumulator Bacillus thuringiensis KUNi1 as a plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria.