Department of Political Science
Established in 1951 as a General course, the department of Political Science later upgraded itself into the Honours course in 2000, in response to the demands of students to pursue the course in the college. The department is ably manned by the duly qualified and experienced teachers (5) who, apart from taking the regular classes, organize seminars, debates, publish magazines. The faculty depend upon teaching modes such as the traditional one, the audio-visual which are supported by the students’ feedback. Students from the department once they pass out find themselves ready to join both the higher studies and various kinds of jobs.