Guideline of ONLINE Cancellation /withdrawn from 1st year Admission 2018-2019
- Log in the College Admission Portal
- Mention of causes-
- Change of College
- Change of Shift in same subject in this college
- Change of Subject and Shift in this College
- Select the Admission Cancel Menu
- Mention and/or verify information
- Admission Fees paid – Through
- Own/Parents/relative Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Third Party Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Submit the Cancel Request
- Re-Confirm the Cancel request
- Interested to take Refund as per Govt Rules – Yes / No
- If yes, submit Candidate/Parent Bank details
- Name of Bank
- Branch Name
- IFCS Code/No.
- Bank Account No.
- Re-confirm the Account No.
- Paid Cancel fees Rs. 200 through Online
- Download / Print – Payment Receipts/ Challan against admission cancellation
Note 1: Report to college office, if required, with Admission Fees-Paid Challan and Class XII Mark Sheet within schedule time of office.
Note 2: Refund amount will be transferred to the above Bank Account [student or Parents ] through RTGS/NEFT/Payment Gate Way after complete the Admission Process as per Govt policy and financial rules of the College
Note 3: Student may cancel their Admission preferably within 6th July, 2018 [i.e., before the last date of admission], so that deserved candidate may get chance to take admission.
Refund Policy against cancellation of Admission of 1st year 2018
- All the admitted applicants/students of 1st year of First Semester under CBCS of the Academic Year 2018-19, are informed that if he/she wants to cancel their admission on personal causes or other reason , directed to log in Admission Portal and provide/verify information and to complete the cancelation of admission process.
- If the candidate wants to claim for refund of admission fees, he/she must submit bank details [see cancelation guideline] in the Admission Website portal. It may be noted that refund money will be transferred only through NEFT/RTGS of the candidate/student bank account preferably. [ if not, than Parents bank account) only.
- Amount of Refund will be determined as per Government Order 209 [29)-Edn (U)/IU-32/17, Dated24/07/2017 of the Higher Education Department, Government of West Bengal. It may be noted that amount of refund of fess will be calculated on the basis of date of cancellation. For any clarification on this regard, please visit the Department of Higher Education website – www.wbhed.gov.in
- If you have required any signature from the college authority against cancelation of admission, the following documents is essential
- Original Marks Sheet of Class XII
- Paid challan /Money Receipts of Admission Fees
- Eligible to claim of Refund of admission fees after cancellation
- Admission fees paid and documents verified
- Admission fees paid but documents not verified due to faulty document (s).
- Admission fees paid but not reported for verification of documents
Note 1: In all cases, cancellation of admission is compulsory before the last date of admission.
Note 2: It may also be noted that if any student wants to take admission in other shift of this college or in another subject of the same shift or different shift of this college, it is compulsory to cancel their admission of earlier one:
Note 3: Refund amount will be calculated on the basis of date of cancellation of admission by the student and the last date of admission process as notified by the University at the time of application as well as Government Order No. 209 [29)-Edn (U)/IU-32/17, Dated24/07/2017
Please visit the admission website and click ‘Cancellation Your Admission’